Confident Smile Healthy Teeth05/12/2016
Confident Smile Healthy Teeth
Invisalign Teen treatment gives your teenager a great smile without metal braces to help them feel confident in their smiles and themselves.
The Invisalign Teen system is a series of customized, virtually invisible aligners. The aligners gradually move teeth to help your teen achieve a great smile and proper bite.
On average treatment takes about a year. Because the aligners are removable, your teen can easily brush and floss for proper hygiene.
By giving teens a better smile without metal braces, the Invisalign Teen system, helps them have the confidence to be at their best.
How does Invisalign work?
– Custom-made series of aligners.
– Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
– Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
– Your teeth will move gradually each week.
– Visit us every 6-10 weeks.
– Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.